CLARITY COURAGE CONNECTION
‘Susan Sandler wows audiences & inspires action’
Susan Sandler wows audiences & inspires action
I’m a TEDx Theatrical Keynote Speaker, Clarity Strategist, & Author inspiring and guiding people in midlife to ‘punch fear in the face’ & take the brave next steps that will bring their dreams to life.
I’m a TEDx Theatrical Keynote Speaker, Clarity Strategist, & Author inspiring and guiding people in midlife to ‘punch fear in the face’ & take the brave steps that will bring their dreams to life.
I believe we’re here to discover who we really are.
To develop our gifts and offer them to the world.
To live with meaning and purpose. To create lives that feed our souls.
And what mostly stands in our way is fear. But fear is unqualified to run our lives. We can’t learn and grow by staying safe. Rather, we learn from experience – by taking action. We build courage and muscle by doing brave things before we’re ready. And we find our voice, and wings, on the other side of fear.
What could you accomplish if you didn’t let fear stand in your way?
I’m here to help you find out!
LOOKING FOR A SPEAKER WHO WILL INSPIRE COURAGE & action?
I’m unlike any speaker you’ve experienced!
I’m a TEDx Theatrical Keynoter who doesn’t just wow the crowd: I engage their souls.
They’ll laugh. They’ll cry. They’ll connect. They’ll take action to change their lives. And they will still be talking about your event long after it’s over!
Susan Sandler not only entertained our event attendees but engaged them at a soulful level.
I can’t recommend her performance of WINGS any more highly.
Susan Sandler is a master storyteller with a message we all need to hear.
She’s powerful & compelling, with a heart the size of Manhattan.
Susan is the real deal.
Our speaker Susan Sandler was fabulous.
You know the speaker rocked when the meeting ends and no-one wants to leave because the conversations are flowing and the energy is intoxicating,
And every guest attendee becomes a member.
Managing Director, Polka Dot Powerhouse
Susan will make you laugh and put a lump in your throat.
She will use her life’s events and talent as a performer to inspire you. You will lose yourself in her words.
Enjoy this wonderful ride with Susan!
Founder, Orangetheory Fitness®
READY TO BRING YOUR DREAMS TO LIFE? LET’S GET STARTED
CLARITY COURAGE CONNECTION
I guide people in midlife to discover clarity & purpose, & take the brave steps that will bring their dreams to life.
Clarity and hope about what's truly possible for you, what you have to offer, what is holding you back, and what you need to do to move forward.
Inner strength and faith in yourself to spread your wings, allow yourself to be seen, and navigate the bumps along the way.
Deeper connection to your inner wisdom and self-compassion. Connections with like-minded others who will support you on your journey and light the way.
There are lots of folks out there who hang their shingle and are available to consult. But with Sue, it’s so much more.
Sue listens with her whole being. She makes you feel like the most listened to person on the planet.
Senior Director, United Way of NYC
Sue truly impacted my development as a manager and peer.
Her thoughtful questions, patient responses, and appropriate challenges pushed me to move beyond what I thought I could do with new confidence and a sense of clarity.
CM Consulting Group
With Susan, there is no pretense.
My favorite quote is from the Little Prince: ‘It is only with the heart that one sees rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.’
That is what is special about Susan. She is genuine, open, positive and honest.
Listening is a lost art.
CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh
Susan Sandler is the real deal and every one who has the chance to work with her should jump in.
She has that uncanny ability to help you dig deep, find the thing – skill, message, slight edge – and then begin using that to get where you want.
Speaker & Cultural Brand Architect
ALL ABOUT SUSAN
Master storyteller, Susan Sandler, is a theatrical public speaker whose heart-grabbing, powerful TEDx talk, “Punch Fear in the Face & Claim Your Life,” received a standing ovation at TEDxWilmington Women and continues to inspire people all over the world.
Susan has been helping individuals, groups and organizations make significant change most of her life; as a speaker, as an organizational change and leadership expert for organizations like Merrill Lynch, Vanguard and national nonprofit Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and as an innovator in the nonprofit and public sectors.
Susan grew up in the entertainment business. She cut her teeth as a singer on TV, radio and nightclubs. At an early age she learned how to move an audience emotionally and create magic from the stage.
Susan is a SeniorTeaching Fellow at the prestigious Heroic Public Speaking Graduate School where she learned the craft of ‘changing lives one speech at a time.’
Here’s what audiences have said about Susan’s performances:
- “You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll connect. You’ll transform.”
- “I haven’t seen anyone as captivating as Susan!”
- “I was spellbound from the opening line.”
- “A humdinger of a story!”
- “One of the best speakers on the planet!”
- “Critically relevant to anyone who has ever wanted to live a larger life, but found themselves limited by either inner or outer circumstances.”
FUN FACTS ABOUT SUSAN
- Let’s clear one thing up. She is not related to Adam Sandler. Really.
- After 10 years in the social work field, she landed a job in the 1980s as a management trainer at Merrill Lynch and rocked it. Her career in the corporate sector spanned 15 years.
- She regularly goes on silent meditation retreats. So far, the longest has been 10 days. She has private sessions with a meditation teacher weekly.
- She ran a father’s support group at Graterford State Penitentiary when she was a social worker. Remind her to tell you about a close call during the first session. It involved a lot of yelling.
- From age 9 to 22, she had a singing career on TV, radio and nightclubs. She recently resumed singing lessons … at 64. Her singing chops are better than ever!
- In lieu of having children, she has handbags (They have their own closet.)They’ve never spit up on her and she didn’t have to go in hock to send them to college.
- She’s been with her main squeeze, Joe, since 2002. They live apart and like it. Really.
- Nearly one dozen young women call her Mama Sue. She has unofficially adopted them. She can’t wait to be an unofficial Grandma!